InCites essential science indicators [electronic resource].
- <2014-> [New York, N.Y.] : Thomson Reuters.
- Philadelphia, PA : Institute for Scientific Information.
- Physical description
- p. ; cm.
- Institute for Scientific Information.
- Essential Science Indicators (ESI) enables researchers to conduct ongoing, quantitative analyses of research performance and track trends in science. Covering a multidisciplinary selection of 8,500 journals from around the world, this in-depth analytical tool offers data for ranking authors, institutions, nations, and journals.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- ISI essential science indicators
- Welcome to InCites essential science indicators
- Former Title
- Essential science indicators <2001-200?>
- Updated continuously; years of coverage: 1991-present.
- Access restricted by licensing agreement.
- File/Data Type
- Online electronic index.
- System requirements: Internet connectivity, World Wide Web browser.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Digitized and made available on the World Wide Web by the Institute for Scientific Information, 2001-<2012?>