Deux duos avec accompagnement de piano forte
- paroles italiennes, allemandes & françaises, les paroles françaises composées et ecrites sous la musique p.D.L. par J. Haydn. Oeuvre 107.
- Multiple languages, Italian, German, French. Italian, German and French words., Staff notation.
- À Bonn : Chez N. Simrock., [1803 or 1804]
- Physical description
- 1 score (17 pages, 1 unnumbered page) ; 23 x 32 cm (oblong fol.)
Also available at
At the library
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|MLM 490||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
Memorial Library of Music
The Memorial Library of Music is a collection of printed and manuscript scores and composers' letters, dating primarily from the 18th and 19th centuries, but ranging into both the 17th and 20th centuries. Musical genres range from intimate piano works and country dance music to large-scale orchestral and vocal works, with a strong emphasis on opera. Many of the scores are autographs or inscribed by the composer. The original collection was created by George T. Keating and conceived as part of Stanford University's memorial to alumni who gave their lives in World War II. The Music Library actively adds works to the collection, particularly 18th and 19th century operatic works. A guide to the initial collection was completed by Nathan van Patten, professor of bibliography in 1950, and has been heavily annotated over the years. A partial online version is also available. Newer additions are cataloged separately and appear in Stanford's online catalog. Adminstrative files for the collection are available in a separate collection (M0639).
- Digital collection
- 96 digital items
- Physical collection
- various pieces
- Finding aid
- Online Archive of California
- Badini, Carlo Francesco, approximately 1710-approximately 1800, lyricist.
- Simrock, Nicolaus, 1751-1832, publisher.
- Guarda qui, che lo vedrai
- Saper vorrei se m'ami.
- Included work
- Container of: Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809. Nisa et Tirsi.
- Container of: Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809. Nisa et Tirsi. French.
- Container of: Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809. Nisa et Tirsi. German.
- Vocal duets with piano.
- Local subject
- Memorial Library of Music.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- For soprano and tenor with piano accompaniment.
- Original Italian words by C.F. Badini.
- Referenced in
- Hoboken, A.v., Joseph Haydn : thematisch-bibliographisches Werkverzeichnis, Bd. 2, p. 223
- Special Collections & University Archives, copy 1: bound with first in volume 10580546 (parent record's ckey)
- Germany -- Bonn.
- Publisher number
- 393 N. Simrock
Browse related items
Start at call number: