National library of energy : the Department of Energy's national resource for energy literacy, innovation and security
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
- [Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : OSTI
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Corporate Author
- United States. Department of Energy compiler.
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information, issuing body.
- ["Makes it easier for American citizens to find and access information from across the DOE complex nationwide, without knowing DOE's organizational structure. Information is offered in the DOE's four broad mission areas: science and R&D results; energy and technology for industry and homeowners; energy market information and analysis; and nuclear security and environmental management."]
- ["\"Retrieves relevance-ranked individual site results from 17 distributed DOE databases and 82 websites, or 20 million searchable pages, with hyperlinks to the databases/pages where the original content can be viewed.\" --OSTI press release dated February 15, 2013."]
- United States. Department of Energy > Catalogs.
- Energy policy > United States > Databases.
- Power resources > United States > Databases.
- Energy industries > United States > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Department of Energy National library of energy beta
- Energy.gov national library of energy
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2013.
- "The Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) has launched the National Library of Energy (NLE)" --OSTI press release dated February 15, 2013.
- "Additional databases and searchable website content will be added on a periodic basis. Searches are kept current by immediately updating the deep web database search and re-indexing the NLEBeta websites weekly." --FAQ page.