Choosing a future : the social and legal aspects of climate change
- edited by Anna Grear, Conor Gearty.
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, 
- Physical description
- 148 pages ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Choosing a future : the social and legal aspects of climate change / Anna Grear and Conor Gearty
- An interview with Connie Hedegaard, European Union Commissioner for Climate Action / Conor Gearty
- Social and legal aspects of climate change / Mary Robinson
- An interview with Mary Robinson, President of the Mary Robinson Foundation : climate justice / Conor Gearty
- Climate ethics and human rights / John H. Knox
- Directional climate justice: the normative relationship between moral claim rights and directed obligations / Marcus Hedahl
- Changing images of climate change : human rights and future generations / Henry Shue
- Trade in the service of climate change mitigation : the question of linkage / Olivier De Schutter
- Towards 'climate justice'? A critical reflection on legal subjectivity and climate injustice : warning signals, patterned hierarchies, directions for future law and policy / Anna Grear
- Climate justice : the claim of the past / Stephen Humphreys.
"A special issue of the Journal of Human Rights and the Environment.".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Social and legal aspects of climate change
- "A special issue of the Journal of Human Rights and the Environment"
- Related Work
- Journal of human rights and the environment.
Browse related items
Start at call number: