24th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering
- edited by Jiří Jaromir Klemes, Petar Sabev Varbanov, Peng Yen Liew.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands : Elsevier, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Computer-aided chemical engineering ; 33.
- European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering (24th : 2014 : Budapest, Hungary)
- Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír, editor.
- Varbanov, Petar Saebev, editor.
- Liew, Peng Yen, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The 24th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering creates an international forum where scientific and industrial contributions of computer-aided techniques are presented with applications in process modeling and simulation, process synthesis and design, operation, and process optimization. The organizers have broadened the boundaries of Process Systems Engineering by inviting contributions at different scales of modeling and demonstrating vertical and horizontal integration. Contributions range from applications at the molecular level to the strategic level of the supply chain and sustainable development. They cover major classical themes, at the same time exploring a new range of applications that address the production of renewable forms of energy, environmental footprints and sustainable use of resources and water.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780444634344 20160613
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Twenty fourth European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering
- Computer-aided chemical engineering ; 33
- 9780444634436 (electronic bk.)
- 0444634436 (electronic bk.)
- 9780444634344 (electronic bk.)
- 0444634347 (electronic bk.)