MUD1/British Legends source code, 1999-2014
- Physical description
- 21 files (428,694 bytes)
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
- Toth, Viktor (Viktor T.)
- 50 files in 3 directories.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Related resource: Richard Bartle papers, 1979-1997
- Open for research. Note that files are available ONLY through the media cart (dedicated offline computers) in the Special Collections' reading room. Files may not be duplicated without express permission of the copyright holder.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], MUD1 / British Legends Source Code (M2013). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archvies, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the digital items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish
- Gift of Viktor Toth, 2014. Accession MSS 2014-043.
- This implementation of MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) was developed and is operated by Viktor T. Toth. MUD1 was originally developed circa 1978 at Essex University, England. This version runs on 32-bit platforms; the current server runs on Windows and Linux (2014).
Browse related items
Start at call number: