American Indian law collection [electronic resource].
- Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein.
- With more than 700 unique titles and 350,000 pages dedicated to American Indian Law, this collection includes an expansive archive of treaties, federal statutes and regulations, federal case law, tribal codes, constitutions, and jurisprudence. This library also features rare compilations edited by Felix S. Cohen that have never before been accessible online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HeinOnline's American Indian law collection
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Vol/date range
- Database began in 2011
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work