[Special issue on the Eichmann trial].
- Los Angeles, California : Loyola Law School, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 295-461 ; 26 cm
- Loyola Law School (Loyola Marymount University)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Prologue: The man who made genocide a crime : the legacy of Raphael Lemkin / Stanley A. Goldman
- The Eichmann trial : was it the Jewish Nuremberg? / Hanna Yablonka
- The Eichmann trial / Justice Gabriel Bach
- Eichmann in Jerusalem : and in West Germany : Eichmann trial witnesses and the West German prosecution of operation Reinhard crimes, 1958-1966 / Michael Bryant
- The Eichmann case and the distortion of history / Eil M. Rosenbaum
- The unusual dynamic of the Eichmann trial : prosecution and defense versus the court / Frank Tuerkheimer
- The strange and curious history of the law used to prosecute Adolf Eichmann / Michael J. Bazyler and Julia Y. Scheppach.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Special issue of Loyola of Los Angeles international & comparative law review, volume 34, number 3 (spring 2012).
- Related Work
- Loyola of Los Angeles international & comparative law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: