Teaching the common core speaking & listening standards : strategies & digital tools
- Kristen Swanson.
- Larchmont, NY : Eye on Education, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 164 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1572 .S93 2013||Unknown|
- Swanson, Kristen, author.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 163-164).
- 1 Introduction 2 About the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts 3 Bringing Curriculum to Life: Implementing Instructional Frameworks 4 Courageous Conversations 5 Bias Detectives 6 Do-It-Yourself TED Talks 7 Commanding the Boardroom 8 Going Viral 9 Language as Currency 10 Other Great Tech Tools and Instructional Strategies That Didn't Make the Framework 11 What's Next? Realistic Ways to Get Started.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Discover how to integrate the Common Core speaking and listening standards into any grade level or content area with the specific instructional frameworks in this user-friendly guide. Learn how to give your students the skills and experiences they need to become successful communicators in the 21st Century! The frameworks are enhanced with a thorough, easy-to-understand explanation of the Common Core State Standards authentic classroom examples from multiple grade levels and subjects rubrics and assessment options Speaking and listening in the digital age requires proficient use of digital tools-this must-have resource gives you practical ideas and directions to integrate powerful technology tools seamlessly into your instruction.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Teaching the common core speaking and listening standards
- Speaking & listening standards
- Speaking and listening standards
Browse related items
Start at call number: