Church authority and power in medieval and early modern Britain : the episcopal registers, 1215-1650
- Brighton, Sussex, England : Harvester Microform Publications, 1983-
- Physical description
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Pt. 1. Registers of the Archbishops of York, 1215-1650
- Beginning date
- Title from guide.
- Editors: David Smith and Dorothy Owen.
- Registers held at Borthwick Institute of Historical Research, University of York.
- Guide to the microform ed. (MFILM N. S. 3422), located in the Current Periodicals/Microtext.
- Purchased as a cooperative acquisition by Stanford and the University of California. The material listed in this guide is located at Stanford. University of California users please consult your interlibrary loan department for access.
Browse related items
Start at call number: