The league. The complete season one [videorecording].
- Uniform Title
- League (Television program). Season 1.
- English, French, Spanish. English dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the hearing impaired., Closed-captioned.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2010.
- Physical description
- 2 videodiscs (148 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- 1. The draft ; The bounce test ; Sunday at Ruxin's
- 2. Mr. McGibblets ; The usual bet ; The Shiva bowl.
- A full-contact look at the hyper-competitive, hysterically unrestrained world of fantasy football! The League's members are a tight crew of long-time buddies, but that doesn't stop an all-out blitz of trash-talking, deceit, and ruthless extortion. Watch as their obsession with winning the highly coveted yet utterly absurd championship trophy impacts their careers, sex lives, families, and, above all, their dignity.
- Release date
- Production date
- Originally produced for television in 2009; copyright by Bluebush Productions.
- Release date: Sep. 14, 2010.
- Bonus features: deleted scenes; blooper reel; Archer pilot episode; featurettes, etc.
- Production Credits
- Creator, Jeff Schaffer, Jackie Marcus Schaffer; production company, Chicken Sticks, FX Productions.
- Created by Jeff Schaffer and Jackie Marcus Schaffer.
- Mark Duplass, Nick Kroll, Jon Lajoie, Stephen Rannazzisi, Paul Scheer, Katie Aselton.
- MPAA rating: NR CMDA rating: PG.
- DVD (NTSC, region 1); widescreen (1.78:1); 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- Publisher Number
- 2268991 20th Century Fox
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: