Culture and horticulture : the classic guide to organic and biodynamic gardening
- Wolf D. Storl.
- Updated ed.
- Berkeley, Calif. : North Atlantic Books, c2013.
- Physical description
- xix, 396 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|SB453.5 .S86 2013||Unknown|
- Storl, Wolf-Dieter.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 375-384) and index.
- Historical sketch
- Voices of concern and reform
- The pioneers of organic agriculture
- Basic concepts
- Transmutation, destruction and creation of matter
- Goetheanistic science
- A summary of the agricultural lectures of Rudolf Steiner
- Terrestrial factors: soil
- Nutrients and fertilizer
- Cosmic influences
- Atmospheric factors
- Composts and liquid manures
- Companion planting, crop rotation, and weeds
- Insects and other beasties
- The garden calendar
- Teas, preparations, and biotic substances
- Biodynamic cooking, nutrition, and food handling
- Seeds and tools
- Social implications.
- "First published in 1979, this work is a classic of organic gardening, exploring soil fertility, harvesting and storage, and many other aspects of biodynamic gardening"--Provided by publisher.
- Organic gardening.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Classic guide to biodynamic gardening
- Culture and horticulture
- Culture and horticulture : the classic guide to biodynamic and organic gardening
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: