Handbook of industrial chemistry [electronic resource] : organic chemicals
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: an overview of the chemical process industry and primary raw materials / Mohammad Farhat Ali
- Safety considerations in process industries / Bassam El Ali
- Industrial pollution prevention / Bassam El Ali
- Edible oils, fats, and waxes / Mohammad Farhat Ali
- Soaps and detergents / Bassam El Ali
- Sugar / Mohammad Farhat Ali
- Paints, pigments, and industrial coatings / Mohammad Farhat Ali
- Dyes: chemistry and applications / Mohammad Farhat Ali
- Industrial fermentation / Manfred J. Mirbach
- The pharmaceutical industry / Bassam El Ali
- Agrochemicals / Manfred J. Mirbach
- Chemical explosives and propellants / Bassam El Ali
- Petroleum and petrochemicals / Dr. James G. Speight
- Synthetic polymers / Hasan A. Al-Muallem.
- Publisher's Summary
- This is the definitive guide for the general chemical analyses of non-petroleum based organic products such as paints, dyes, oils, fats, and waxes. It is packed with chemical tables, formulae, and equations. It covers all of the chemical process industries which utilise organic chemicals. It includes reference information which ranges from basic to complex. It features physical properties for the most common organic chemicals.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Chemical processes > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Chemical engineering > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Chemical processes > Safety measures.
- Chemical engineering > Safety measures.
- Chemical processes > Environmental aspects.
- Chemical engineering > Environmental aspects.
- Pollution prevention.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Agricultural chemicals.
- Oils and fats.
- Coatings industry.
- Dye industry.
- Fermentation products industry.
- Petroleum chemicals industry.
- Publication date
- Mohammad Farhat Ali, Bassam M. El Ali, James G. Speight.
- McGraw-Hill's AccessEngineering
- Print version c2005.
- Also issued in print.