75 years of the Constitution of Ireland : an Irish-Italian dialogue
- edited by Giuseppe Franco Ferrari and John O'Dowd.
- Dublin : Clarus Press, 
- Physical description
- xii, 250 pages ; 24 cm
Law Library (Crown)
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
|KDK1220 .S48 2014||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Constitutional rights in Ireland between domestic and supranational courts / Giuseppe Franco Ferrari
- Irish judicial review of legislation : a comparative perspective / Paolo Passaglia
- Constitutional interpretation in Ireland / Elisabetta Pulice
- Evaluating the judicial role in developing the Irish Constitution / Eoin Carolan
- Administrative law in Ireland : legitimacy of administration under the evolving influence of constitutional law / Mario Comba
- Rights and freedoms in the domestic context : fair procedures in difficult times / Dr. Ailbhe O'Neill
- The Irish Constitutional Preamble in a comparative perspective / Angelo Rinella
- The dialogue among constitutional judges, parliaments and executives / Nino Olivetti Rason and Pier Luigi Petrillo
- Ireland, Europe, and the partial eclipse of constitutional authority / Dr. Maria Cahill
- The Irish form of government : a merely apparent semi-presidentialism / Lucca Mezzetti
- The 2013 Irish Constitutional Convention : a bold step or a damp squib? / David M. Farrell
- Different perspectives on 75 years of Irish constitutionalism : constitutional and administrative law explored through Irish-Italian dialogue / John O'Dowd.
- Publication date
- Essays presented at a seminar held November 3-4, 2011 in Dublin.
Browse related items
Start at call number: