Killer of enemies
- Joseph Bruchac.
- English. Text in English.
- First edition.
- New York : Tu Books, an imprint of Lee & Low Books, Inc., 2013.
- Physical description
- 361 pages ; 22 cm
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3552 .R794 K55 2013||Unknown|
- Bruchac, Joseph, 1942-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 361).
- ["\"In a world that has barely survived an apocalypse that leaves it with pre-twentieth century technology, Lozen is a monster hunter for four tyrants who are holding her family hostage\"--", "Provided by publisher."]
- Genetic engineering > Juvenile fiction.
- Hunting stories.
- Survival > Juvenile fiction.
- Extrasensory perception > Juvenile fiction.
- Hostages > Juvenile fiction.
- Chiricahua Indians > Juvenile fiction.
- Indians of North America > Southwest, New > Juvenile fiction.
- Southwest, New > Juvenile fiction.
- Genetic engineering > Fiction.
- Hunting > Fiction.
- Survival > Fiction.
- Extrasensory perception > Fiction.
- Hostages > Fiction.
- Chiricahua Indians > Fiction.
- Indians of North America > Southwest, New > Fiction.
- Southwest, New > Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Publication date
- 9781620141434 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1620141434 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781620141441 (e-book)
- 1620141442 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: