Grandfather's land : we are mountain people
- photos and text by Bob and Lynne Fitch ; edited by Paul J. Deegan.
- Mankato, Minn. : Creative Educational Society, Inc., 
- Physical description
- 47 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|F262 .B6 F57 1972||In-library use|
- A young boy living in the mountains of North Carolina describes his home, family, and daily activities.
- Townsend, Gary > Juvenile literature.
- Grandfather Mountain (N.C.) > Juvenile literature.
- Appalachians (People) > North Carolina > Grandfather Mountain > Juvenile literature.
- Mountain life > Southern States.
- Appalachian Region.
- Grandfather Mountain, N.C.
- Townsend, Gary.
- Appalachians (People)
- North Carolina > Grandfather Mountain.
- Juvenile works.
- Local subject
- Bob Fitch Collection.
- Publication date
- An Amēcus Street book.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: