- Edward Bloor.
- Orlando : Harcourt Brace, , c1997.
- Physical description
- 303 p. ; 22 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3552 .L65 T36 2007||Unknown|
- Bloor, Edward, 1950-
- Publisher's Summary
- Paul Fisher sees the world from behind glasses so thick he looks like a bug-eyed alien. But he's not so blind that he can't see there are some "very" unusual things about his family's new home in Tangerine County, Florida. Where else does a sinkhole swallow the local school, fire burn underground for years, and lightning strike at the same time every day? The chaos is compounded by constant harassment from his football-star brother, and adjusting to life in Tangerine isn't easy for Paul--until he joins the soccer team at his middle school. With the help of his new teammates, Paul begins to discover what lies beneath the surface of his strange new hometown. And he also gains the courage to face up to some secrets his family has been keeping from him for far too long. In Tangerine, it seems, "anything" is possible.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Soccer stories.
- Brothers > Juvenile fiction.
- Florida > Juvenile fiction.
- People with visual disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
- Soccer > Fiction.
- Brothers > Fiction.
- Florida > Fiction.
- People with visual disabilities > Fiction.
- People with disabilities > Fiction.
- Diaries > Fiction.
- People with disabilities.
- People with visual disabilities.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "Featuring an introduction by Danny DeVito"--Book jacket.
- "Introduction copyright 2007 by Danny DeVito."
- Ages 10 and up.
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 4.3 13.
Browse related items
Start at call number: