Georgia Strait And Strait Of Juan De Fuca, Washington ... Published Oct. 1898, H.S. Pritchett, Superintendent. Verified: O.H. Tittmann, Assistant in charge of the Office. Gershom Bradford, Assist. and Hydrographic Inspector. United States Coast And Geodetic Survey. Treasury Department ... Corrections from Corps of Engineers, U.S.A., to 1900 ... Electrotype Copy No. 1 U.S.C. & G.S [cartographic material].
- Washington : U.S. Coast Survey, 1900.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 70 x 98 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|G3512.G4 P5 1900 .U5||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75771 digital items
- Canada > Maps > 19th century.
- British Columbia > Maps > 19th century.
- Washington (D.C.) > Maps > 19th century.
- Georgia, Strait of (B.C. and Wash.) > Nautical charts > 19th century.
- Juan de Fuca, Strait of (B.C. and Wash.) > Nautical charts > 19th century.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:200,000.
- Chart Map.
- Signed by George Davidson January 4, 1901. Heavy paper, separate issue.
- Pub list no.: 3584.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: