Chart Of The Sources Of The Mobile and Of The River Yazoo Including a part of the Course of the Mississippi From the River Margot to the Natches. PL. 33.
- Paris : Arthus Bertrand, .
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 40 x 60 cm.
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|G3972.M64 P5  .C6||In-library use|
- Military maps > Alabama > Mobile River > Early works to 1800.
- Military maps > Mississippi > Yazoo River > Early works to 1800.
- Alabama > Maps > Early works to 1800.
- Alabama River (Ala.) > Nautical charts > Early works to 1800.
- Mobile River (Ala.) > Nautical charts > Early works to 1800.
- Mississippi > Maps > Early works to 1800.
- Yazoo River (Miss.) > Nautical charts > Early works to 1800.
- Wolf River (Miss. and Tenn.) > Nautical charts > Early works to 1800.
- Natchez (Miss.) > Maps > Early works to 1800.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- A wonderful map and one of the first maps to show specifically the area of Mississippi and Alabama. Uncolored with no scale markers. "Remarkable Military Points" are noted with letters and a key. From the atlas to Collot's "Journey in North America."
- References: P1214; Streeter 1789; Eberstadt 137-132; Buck 48; Sabin 14460; WC 31a:2a; Howes C601.
- Separate Map.
- Pub list no.: 4667.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: