Leading for excellence : a twelve-step program to student achievement
- Thomas Harvey, Bonita M. Drolet, and Douglas P. DeVore.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, 149 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1065 .H328 2014||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 135-143) and index.
- Examples, Forms, Charts and Figure Preface Introduction Chapter 1: Strong Leadership Chapter 2: Establish a Culture of High Achievement Chapter 3: Vision and Values Chapter 4: High Expectations Chapter 5: Love and Passion Chapter 6: Focus on Learning and Academic Rigor Chapter 7: Embedded Professional Development Chapter 8: Academic Achievement and Assessment for the 21st Century Chapter 9: The Strength of Teams Chapter 10: Collaboration and Shared Decision Making Chapter 11: Communication Chapter 12: Flexibility and Resilience Chapter 13: Concluding Note References About the Authors Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781610489836 20160614
- Publisher's Summary
- This book covers what twelve steps school leaders need to take to make for a high-achieving school environment. It encompasses strong leadership, vision and values, high expectations, embedded professional development, flexibility and resilience, and seven more steps. It concludes with a questionnaire, the High Expectations Environmental Scale (HEES), which you may apply to your organization to determine its level of high expectations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781610489836 20160614
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781610489829 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1610489829 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781610489836 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1610489837 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781610489843 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: