DART-Europe E-theses portal [electronic resource].
- English. Website in English; theses in multiple languages.
- London : University College London, 1999-
- Provides a single portal for the discovery of European Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) DART-Europe is a partnership of over 550 research libraries and library consortia in 28 countries who are working together to improve global access to European research theses. The portal is a searchable database of electronic research theses held in European repositories. The theses listed are open access - publicly available, in full, without charge. The DART-Europe Portal does not store theses, but it provides a link to at least one electronic copy of every thesis listed in its database.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- DART Europe E theses portal
- DART Europe
- Title from caption (viewed on Feb. 3, 2010).
- Resources vary depending on the partner and may go back to the 1900's or earlier, but the majority seem to be from 1990 to present. DART-Europe holds as much information as possible about each thesis, but this can vary, depending on the source of the information. As a minimum, details of the author, title and date of award are held. Many providers supply additional searchable information, such as abstracts and keywords.
- "DART-Europe will be administered by UCL (University College London)"--about page.
- "DART-Europe is endorsed by LIBER (Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche), and it is the European Working Group of the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD)"--about page.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.