AATA online [electronic resource] : abstracts of international conservation literature
- Los Angeles, Calif. : J. Paul Getty Trust
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- A comprehensive database of over 133,000 abstracts of literature related to the preservation and conservation of material cultural heritage. AATA now includes selected subject-specific bibliographies produced as part of the Getty Conservation Institute's own conservation and scientific research projects or as part of specific collaborative projects in which the Institute is involved.
- Art objects > Conservation and restoration > Abstracts.
- Art > Conservation and restoration > Abstracts.
- Architecture > Conservation and restoration > Abstracts.
- Antiquities > Abstracts.
- Architecture > Conservation and restoration.
- Art objects > Conservation and restoration.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Art and archaeology technical abstracts online
- Online since June 8, 2002; searchable database covers issues from 1955-
- Includes issues published under earlier titles of journal, which are also available in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A service of the Getty Conservation Institute in association with the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works"--Title screen.
- Art and archaeology technical abstracts