Areas of vocational education research
- Zhiqun Zhao, Felix Rauner, editors.
- Heidelberg ; New York : Springer, c2014.
- Physical description
- ix, 274 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- New frontiers of educational research.
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC1043 .A67 2014||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- TVET-Research-An Introduction.- Vocational education research - research on vocational pedagogy, vocational discipline and vocational didactics.- VET Research in Relation to VET Policy, Planning and Practice in 2013.- Occupational Research: Implications for the Development of Research Methods.- TVET System Research.- Relations between TVET System and Employment.- TVET Planning and Development.- The Benefits, Costs and Financing of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).- Competence research.- Curriculum Research.- Research Methods in Technical Vocational Education and Training.- Organizational Commitment Research: Past, Present and Future.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This book provides an overview of some fundamental topics of international Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), e.g. genesis of TVET research, fields of TVET research, curriculum development, TVET planning and developing, methods of TVET research etc. The International Handbook of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Research (Rauner/Maclean), published in 2009 by Springer, was the first handbook to provide a comprehensive coverage of TVET research in an international context and with a special focus on research and research methods. Building upon the great success of this handbook and replying to the great demand expressed by researchers, (postgraduate) students and decision makers in VET, this new book "Areas of Vocational Education Research" focuses on providing an easier accessible overview of the fundamental topics of international TVET research.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- New frontiers of educational research, 2195-3473
- 9783642542244 (ebk.)
- 3642542247 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: