Innovation and teaching technologies : new directions in research, practice and policy
- Cham : Springer, c2014.
- Physical description
- xi, 152 p. : ill. (some col) ; 24 cm
LB1027 .I47 2014
- Unknown LB1027 .I47 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1 Concept Mapping.- Chapter 2 Rethinking the E-Learning Final Project in Engineering Degrees.- Chapter 3 The Subject of Entrepreneurship Influence on the Development of the Business in a Region.- Chapter 4 Web 5.0: The Future of Emotional Competences in Higher Education.- Chapter 5 Evaluation of Competences through Active Methodologies.- Chapter 6 Learning Innovation Competences.- Chapter 7 Lego Serious Play to Develop Skills in the Management Course.- Chapter 8 Teaching ICT through ICT.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book focus on organizational changes that are taking place in higher education. Universities are currently experiencing a period of change and restructuring into what is known as the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). EHEA represents a process of educational reform based on three types of transformations: structural, curricular and organizational. The integration of universities in this new EHEA is bringing conceptual and methodological changes not just to the structure of university education, but also to the teaching-learning processes and the conditions under which they take place. EHEA is prompting a change in the teaching model towards the consideration of students as the main actors in the educational process. This change requires new teaching strategies where students are asked to resolve problems with tools provided by the teacher. This book presents ideas, results and challenges related to new information and communication technologies, innovations and methodologies applied to education and research, as well as demonstrating the latest trends in educational innovation.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Marta Peris-Ortiz, Fernando J. Garrigós-Simón, Ignacio Gil Pechuán, editors.
- 3319048244 (cloth)
- 9783319048246 (cloth)
- 3319048252 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319048253 (electronic bk.)