A letter to a noble lord & other writings
- Edmund Burke ; edited by W. Murison.
- 1st pbk. ed.
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- 312 p. ; 21 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction-- Chronological table-- Letter to the sheriffs-- Speech at Bristol-- Letter to a noble lord-- Analysis and notes-- Index to notes.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Originally published in 1920, this book contains three pieces of Burke's writing, together with analysis and critical notes. A chronological table of Burke's life and contemporary events is also provided. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in Burke and his writings.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Letter to a noble lord and other writings
- Cover title.
- First published 1920.
Browse related items
Start at call number: