The war works hard
- Dunya Mikhail ; translated by Elizabeth Winslow.
- Uniform Title
- Ḥarb taʻmalu bi-jid
- English, Arabic. English and Arabic.
- Richmond, CA : Littoral Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- 18 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 11 x 11 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Included Work
- Translation of Mīkhāʼīl, Dunyā, 1965- Ḥarb taʻmalu bi-jidd. English
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- al-Ḥarb taʻmalu bi-jidd
- لحرب تعمل بجد
- Bound accordion style, with poem in Arabic on one side and English translation on the other side.
- "Drawings by John Paisley"--Colophon.
- "Printed letterpress from handset Bernhard Gothic with Legend titling (for the English), and from photopolymer plates (for the Arabic)"--Colophon.
- "Edition of 55, of which three are donated to the Mutanabbi Street Coalition. Ten per cent of the sales price of the remaining copies goes to Doctors Without Borders for relief work in Iraq."--Colophon.