One came home
- Amy Timberlake.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2013.
- Physical description
- 257 p. ; 22 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3620 .I523 O54 2013||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographic references (p. 255-256)
- In 1871 Wisconsin, thirteen-year-old Georgia sets out to find her sister Agatha, presumed dead when remains are found wearing the dress she was last seen in, and before the end of the year gains fame as a sharpshooter and foiler of counterfeiters.
- Missing persons > Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life > Wisconsin > Fiction.
- Sharpshooters > Fiction.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting > Fiction.
- Wisconsin > History > 19th century > Fiction.
- Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life > Wisconsin > Juvenile fiction.
- Shooters of firearms > Juvenile fiction.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting > Juvenile fiction.
- Wisconsin > History > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting.
- Frontier and pioneer life.
- Missing persons.
- Shooters of firearms.
- Publication date
- "A Borzoi Book"--T.p. verso.
- Jacket art by David Homer.
- 9780375869259 (trade)
- 0375869255 (trade)
- 9780375969256 (library binding)
- 037596925X (library binding)
- 9780375989346 (ebook)
- 037598934X (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: