How to write reports & proposals [electronic resource]
- Patrick Forsyth.
- Rev. 3rd ed.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Kogan Page Ltd., 2013.
- Physical description
- x, 139 p. : ill.
- Creating success.
- Chapter - 00: Introduction: pitfalls and opportunities--Chapter - 01: What makes good business writing?--Chapter - 02: Creating a good report--Chapter - 03: Preparing to write--Chapter - 04: The power of language--Chapter - 05: Making numbers clear--Chapter - 06: Making proposals persuasive--Chapter - 07: The contribution of layout and presentation.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780749467159 20160711
- Publisher's Summary
- Getting a message across on paper and presenting a proposal in a clear and persuasive form are vital skills for anyone in business. How to Write Reports and Proposals provides practical advice on how to impress, convince and persuade your colleagues or clients. It will help you: improve your writing skills; think constructively before writing; create a good report; produce persuasive proposals; use clear and distinctive language; present numbers, graphs and charts effectively. Full of checklists, exercises and examples, How To Write Reports and Proposals is essential reading and will help you to put over a good case with style.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780749467159 20160711
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- How to write reports and proposals
- Creating success
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2013. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- 9780749467159 (e-book)
- 0749467150 (electronic bk.)