The Dean Peter Krogh foreign affairs digital archives
- video file; QuickTime.text file; PDF.
- Washington, D.C. : Georgetown University Library, [2009?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : sound, color.
Search this database
- Dr. Peter F. Krogh, Dean Emeritus of the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, and Distinguished Professor of International Affairs at Georgetown University, moderated three television series on foreign affairs between 1981 and 2005. The Dean Peter Krogh Foreign Affairs Digital Archives, created in collaboration with the Georgetown University Library, include more than 200 episodes from American Interests, World Beat, and Great Decisions.
- International relations.
- World politics > 20th century.
- World politics > 21st century.
- United States > Foreign relations > 20th century.
- United States > Foreign relations > 21st century.
- Television interviews
- Documentary television programs
- Nonfiction television programs
- Public affairs television programs