Red ant dream
- a film by Sanjay Kak.
- English, Oriya, Hindi, Panjabi. In English, Odiya, Hindi, Punjabi with English subtitles.
- digital; optical; stereo.
- video file.
- New Delhi : Octave Communications, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet.
- Kak, Sanjay, filmmaker, narrator.
- Bhartiya, Tarun, screenwriter, editor of moving image work.
- Apsara, Madhu, recording engineer.
- Palit, Ranjan director of photography.
- Pandey, Setu, director of photography.
- Malhotra, Suchet, musical director.
- Octave Communications.
- Word Sound Power (Musical group), performer.
- The third in a cycle of films that examine the workings of Indian democracy and those who live the revolutionary ideal.
- Publication date
- "A life of revolutionary possibility in India"--Cover of container.
- Edited transcript of India, David vs. Goliath : Sanjay Kak interviewed by David Barsamian, Chicago, IL 18 March 2013, glossary, song texts and biographical notes in accompanying booklet.
- Production Credits
- Director, Sanjay Kak ; writers, Sanjay Kak, Tarun Bhartiya ; editor, Tarun Bhartiya ; photography, Ranjan Palit, Sanjay Kak, Setu ; sound design, Madhu Apsara ; music design Suchet Malhotra.
- Narrator, Sanjay Kak ; musical performances by Word Sound Power (featuring Delhi Sultanate and the poems of Avtar Singh Pash).
- Included Work
- India, David vs. Goliath.
Browse related items
Start at call number: