RTI is a verb
- Tom Hierck, Chris Weber.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- ix, 197 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC4705 .H52 2014||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 181-186) and index.
- About the Authors Acknowledgments Chapter 1. Introduction and the Research Chapter 2. Content and Instruction in Tier 1 Chapter 3. Common Formative Assessments, Evidence, Data Analysis, and Collaboration Chapter 4. Information Within RTI: Screening, Progress Monitoring, and Diagnoses Chapter 5. Tier 2 and 3 Interventions, Strategies, and Resources Chapter 6. Social and Academic Behavioral Interventions Chapter 7. Lead the Work With Confidence, Leadership, and Accountability Epilogue: The Next Steps References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781483307480 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- RTI isn't just about interventions. It's about assessing how all students respond to instruction. In this book, Tom Hierck and Chris Weber go beyond the why and what of RTI to show how to translate this good idea into a plan of actionl. They offer concrete recommendations and resources, including * Interventions linked to the Common Core State Standards, with emphasis on college and career readiness * Practical strategies for screening, progress monitoring, and diagnostics * Sample approaches to specific interventions across the curriculum * A companion website with additional samples and templates Preparing students to meet real world challenges--and to stay in school until they are ready for them--takes a team effort. With this road map, schools will take RTI from research to practice, from ideas to reality--and lead all students to success.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781483307480 20160612
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781483307480 (pbk.)
- 1483307484 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: