Success in school and career : common core standards in language arts K-5
- Andrea M. Nelson-Royes.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xi, 229 page : illustrations ; 24 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1576 .N345 2014||Unknown|
- Nelson-Royes, Andrea M., 1964-
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-213) and index.
- Dedication Foreword Preface Acknowledgments Introduction Chapter 1: Explaining the Common Core State Standards Chapter 2: Understanding Increasing Rigor and Text Complexity for the Common Core State Standards K-5 Chapter 3: Reading Informational/Nonfiction Texts for the Common Core State Standards K-5 Chapter 4: Establishing and Sustaining Implementation Efforts for the Common Core State Standards K-5 Chapter 5: Directing Assessment for the Common Core State Standards K-5 Appendix A: Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts and Literacy for K-5 Appendix B: What is Not Covered by the Common Core State Standards Appendix C: Example of a Common Core State Standards Text Complexity Rubric Appendix D: Exemplars for the Common Core State Standards for Informational Texts for Kindergarten through Grade Five Band Appendix E: Common Core State Standards Resources Index Bibliography About the Author.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Success in School and Career: Common Core Standards in Language Arts K-5 provides kindergarten through grade-five educators and school and district administrators with historical perspectives that shaped the Common Core State Standards. In addition, this book provides a rich resource that explains the core components of the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts for kindergarten through grade five, clarifies the base of research, and delivers handy resources to all such participants.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Explaining the common core state standards -- Understanding increasing rigor and text complexity for the common core state standards K-5 -- Reading informational/nonfiction texts for the common core state standards K-5 -- Establishing and sustaining implementation efforts for the common core state standards K-5 -- Directing assessment for the common core state standards K-5.
- 9781475809022 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1475809026 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781475801828 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1475801823 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781475801835 (electronic)
- 1475801831 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: