Traces and emergence of nonlinear programming
- Giorgio Giorgi, Tinne Hoff Kjeldsen, editors.
- Basel : Birkhäuser, .
- Physical description
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 24 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA402.5 .T73 2014||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface and Acknowledgements.- Introductory Chapter: A Historical View of Nonlinear Programming: Traces and Emergence.- 18 historical articles.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783034804387 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- The book contains reproductions of the most important papers that gave birth to the first developments in nonlinear programming. Of particular interest is W. Karush's often quoted Master Thesis, which is published for the first time. The anthology includes an extensive preliminary chapter, where the editors trace out the history of mathematical programming, with special reference to linear and nonlinear programming.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783034804387 20160612
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Nonlinear programming
- 3034804385 (hbk.)
- 9783034804394 (electronic bk.)
- 3034804393 (electronic bk.)
- 9783034804387 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: