Green chromatographic techniques : separation and purification of organic and inorganic analytes
- Inamuddin, Ali Mohammad, editors.
- Dordrecht : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 210 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Saving Solvents in Chromatographic Purifications: The Counter-Current Chromatography Technique / Karine Faure, Nazim Mekaoui and Alain Berthod
- Ion Size Exclusion Chromatohtaphy on Hypercrosslinked Polystyrene Sorbents as a Green Technology of Separating Mineral Elecyrolites / Maria Tsyurupa, Zinaida Blinnikova and Vadim Davankov
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography: A Green Approach for Separation and Purification of Organic and Inorganic Analytes / Sriparna Datta, Runa Ghosh Auddy and Amit De
- High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography / Dušanka Milojković-Opsenica and Filip Andrić
- Green Techniques in Gas Chromatography / Dipa Biswas and Mrs. Debarati Mitra
- Preparation and Purification of Garlic-Derived Organosulfur Compound Allicin by Green Methodologies / Jenny Lee, Shalini Gupta, Jin-Sheng Huang, Lasanthi P. Jayathilaka and Bao-Shiang Lee
- Green Sample Preparation Focusing on Organic Analytes in Complex Matrices / Vânia Gomes Zuin and Cíntia Alessandra Matiucci Pereira
- Studies Regarding the Optimization of the Solvent Consumption in the Determination of Organochlorine Pesticides From Complex Fodder / Adriana Chiş, Purcărea Cornelia and Cristina Horga
- Size Exclusion Chromatography a Useful Technique For Speciation Analysis of Polydimethylsiloxanes / Krystyna Mojsiewicz-Pieńkowska
- Erratum / Maria Tsyurupa, Zinaida Blinnikova and Vadim Davankov.
- Green analytical chemistry research calls for the use of green solvents and characterization techniques that can be used for the separation, identification and purification of organic and inorganic analytes. This book presents a unified outlook on counter-current, ion size exclusion, supercritical fluids, high-performance thin layers, and gas and size exclusion chromatographic techniques used for the separation and purification of organic and inorganic analytes. It also describes a number of green techniques, green sample preparation methods and optimization of solvent consumption in the chromatographic analysis of organic and inorganic analytes. This book offers a valuable resource not only for learners, but also for more experienced chromatographers, conveying a deeper understanding of green chromatographic techniques, green solvents and preparation methods.
- Publication date
- Available in another form
- Print version: Green chromatographic techniques. Dordrecht : Springer,  9789400777347 (OCoLC)857973242
- 9789400777354 (electronic bk.)
- 9400777353 (electronic bk.)
- 9781306378895 (MyiLibrary)
- 1306378893 (MyiLibrary)
- 9400777345 (Cloth)
- 9789400777347 (Cloth)
- 9400777361 (Paper)
- 9789400777361 (Paper)