Aeneas in the world of the dead
- Publius Vergilius Maro.
- Uniform Title
- Aeneis. Liber 6. Lines 637-901. English & Latin
- [New York] : Kelly/Winterton Press, 1990.
- Physical description
- 17,  p. ; 28 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .K3 A46 1990||In-library use|
- Rickards, George K. (George Kettilby), Sir, 1812-1889.
- Kelly/Winterton Press.
- Publication date
- Lines 637-901 of the Aeneid, Book 6.
- English and Latin.
- "Virgil's Latin text translated into English by Sir G.K. Richards"--Half title.
- "One hundred copies of this edition ... have been printed. Binding by Moroquain, Inc."--Colophon.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): Binding: red silk boards, gilt lettering on upper cover.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: