SciELO citation index [electronic resource].
- English, Portuguese, Spanish. In English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Philadelphia : Thomson Reuters ; São Paulo, Brasil : SciELO.
- SciELO Project.
- ["SciELO (Scientific Electronic Library Online) is a database index of about 650 open access journals covering research in Latin America, Spain, Portugal, the Caribbean and South Africa. Subjects covered include: Agricultural sciences; Applied social science; Biological sciences; Engineering; Exact and earth sciences; Health sciences; Linguistics, letters and arts; Mathematics; Physics; and Social sciences. SciELO is a program of the Sao Paulo Research Foundation for the cooperative publishing of open access journals on the internet. Updated weekly, covers 1997 to present."]
- ["The objective of the site is to implement an electronic virtual library, providing full access to a collection of serial titles, a collection of issues from individual serial titles, as well as to the full text of articles. The access to both serial titles and articles is available via indexes and search forms. SciELO interface provides access to its serials collection via an alphabetic list of titles or a subject index or a search by word of serial titles, publisher names, city of publication and subject. The interface also provides access to the full text of articles via author index or subject index or a search form on article elements such as author names, words from title, subject and words from the full text."]
- Science > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Medicine > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Science > Periodicals > Databases.
- Medicine > Periodicals > Databases.
- Information networks.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Scientific Electronic Library Online citation index
- At head of title: Web of Science
- Title from HTML home page (viewed on January 16, 2014).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.