A public policy statement
- The Gordon Commission on the Future of Assessment in Education.
- [Princeton, N.J.] : [The Gordon Commission on the Future of Assessment in Education], 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 23 pages ; 28 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
LC89 .E368 2013
- Unknown LC89 .E368 2013
- Corporate Author
- Gordon Commission on the Future of Assessment in Education (U.S.), author.
- Baker, Eva L., contributor.
- Bennett, Randy Elliot, 1952- contributor.
- Gomez, Luis M., contributor.
- Gordon, Edmund W., contributor.
- Kagan, Sharon Lynn, consultant.
- Mislevy, Robert J., contributor.
- Pellegrino, James W., contributor.
- Resnick, Lauren B., contributor.
- Shepard, Lorrie A., contributor.
- Preface / [by Edmund W. Gordon]
- Executive sumary. Recommendations
- Transforming assessment to support teaching, learning and human development
- Reconsidering assessment: why, what and how we assess
- Moving forward: the opportunity
- Recommendations. In the realm of state collaboration and policy ; In the realm of federal policy ; In the realm of national research and development
- About the Gordon Commission on the Future of Assessment in Education. Mission of the Commission ; Commission members ; Staff.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Cover title.
- "This statement has been prepared by James Pellegrino, co-Chair of the Commission, and Lauren Resnick, member of the Executive Council, with input from Sharon Lynn Kagan, consultant to the Chair, and other members of the Executive Council -- Randy Bennett, Eva Baker, Bob Mislevy, Lorrie Shepard, Louis Gomez and Edmund W. Gordon -- and the assistance of Richard Colvin as writing consultant."--Preface.
- "This Public Policy statement represents the authors' sense of recommendations that are implicit in the work of the Commission. However, it has not been vetted by the members of the Gordon Commission and thus it should not be concluded that any given member of the Commission endorses the specifics included herein."--Footnote to Introduction.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Educational Testing Service. Gordon Commission on the Future of Assessment in Education. A public policy statement. [Princeton, NJ : The Gordon Commission on the Future of Assessment in Education, ©2013]. 1 online resource (22 pages) (OCoLC)854567236