The impossible knife of memory
- Laurie Halse Anderson.
- New York, New York : Viking, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA), 
- Physical description
- 391 pages ; 22 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3551 .N374443 I47 2014||Unknown|
- Anderson, Laurie Halse.
- "Hayley Kincaid and her father move back to their hometown to try a 'normal' life, but the horrors he saw in the war threaten to destroy their lives"-- Provided by publisher.
- For the past five years, Hayley Kincaid and her father, Andy, have been on the road, never staying long in one place as he struggles to escape the demons that have tortured him since his return from Iraq. Back in the town where he grew up, Hayley can attend school and maybe have a normal life, put aside her own painful memories. Even have a relationship with Finn, the hot guy who obviously likes her but is hiding secrets of his own....
- Fathers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder > Juvenile fiction.
- Dysfunctional families > Juvenile fiction.
- Veterans > Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder > Fiction.
- Family problems > Fiction.
- Veterans > Fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Publication date
- 9780670012091 (hbk.)
- 0670012092 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: