Max goes to the Moon : a science adventure with Max the dog
- Jeffrey Bennett ; illustrated by Alan Okamoto.
- Planetarium show ed.
- Boulder, Colo. : Big Kid Science, c2013.
- Physical description
- 32 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3602 .E664483 M39 2013||Checked out - Overdue|
- Max the dog and his friend Tori take the first trip to the Moon since the Apollo missions, inspiring the nations of the world to build a Moon colony. Scientific principles that support the story are clearly explained in "Big Kid Boxes" appearing on each page.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Science adventure with Max the dog
- This new edition is designed to accompany the multimedia planetarium show. Includes a new preface and a revised set of Big Kid Boxes.
- Colorado Book Award