Today's youth, tomorrow's leaders : how parents and educators can influence and guide the learning process
- Dr. Smita Guha.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- ix, 125 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|HQ769 .G925 2014||Unknown|
- Guha, Smita, 1965-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Acknowledgments Introduction 1. Introducing Children to Kind, Caring and Just World 2. Helping Young Children Grow and Learn 3. Home, School and Community Involvement in Children's Development 4. Understanding Young Children through Observation, Documenting and Assessment of Behavior 5. Curriculum Development and Role of the Environment in Education 6. Educating Young Children about Health, Safety and Nutrition 7. Helping Children to be Successful in Life.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781475802481 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- Today's Youth, Tomorrow's Leaders is for parents, teachers, caregivers, directors, educators, administrators and all who work with children to encourage learning. This book has examples of effective practices in early childhood education from different countries worldwide. This book will emphasize the different ways that adults can make difference in the lives of children so that today's children will be well nurtured and will become effective citizens in future. The structure of the book is adapted to the new Early Childhood Common Core. The book has case studies, illustrations, pictures, and tables to help the readers. Each chapter will also have a summary at the end with discussion questions.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781475802481 20160612
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781475802481 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 147580248X (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781475802498 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1475802498 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781475802504 (electronic)
- 1475802501 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: