Differentiated instructional strategies : professional learning guide : one size doesn't fit all
- Gregory, Gayle.
- 3rd ed.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin, c2013.
- Physical description
- ix, 148 p. : ill. ; 28 cm
LB1031 .G735 2013
- Unknown LB1031 .G735 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 141-144) and index.
- Acknowledgments About the Author Introduction: Adults Need Differentiated Learning Opportunities Too Part I. Building School Capacity Through Professional Development I-1. School Capacity and Student Achievement I-2. Job-Embedded Strategies for Differentiated Professional Development Part II. Book Study Using Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn't Fit All, Third Edition, and Other Training Resources II-1. One Size Doesn't Fit All II-2. Creating a Climate for Learning II-3. Knowing the Learner II-4. Assessing the Learner II-5. Adjusting, Compacting, and Grouping II-6. Instructional Strategies for Student Success II-7. Curriculum Approaches for Differentiated Classrooms II-8. Putting It All Together in Your Differentiated Classroom Part III. Managing Change in the Professional Learning Community III-1. The Implementation Process III-2. Observation and Supervision Training Resources Bibliography Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This companion to the bestselling differentiated instruction guide features step-by-step training activities, guidelines for individualized support, research-based responses to concerns, evaluation tools, and coaching tips.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Gayle H. Gregory.
- Rev. ed. of: Differentiated instructional strategies in practice. 2008.
- Related Work
- Gregory, Gayle. Differentiated instructional strategies in practice.
- 9781452291642 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1452291640 (pbk. : alk. paper)