Differentiating math instruction, K-8 : common core mathematics in the 21st century classroom
- William N. Bender.
- Uniform Title
- Differentiating math instruction
- Third edition.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 295 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|QA20 .I53 B46 2013||Unknown|
- Bender, William N., author.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 275-286) and index.
- Acknowledgments About the Author Introduction 1. Differentiated Mathematics Instruction 2. Differentiated Instructional Models: Lesson Modification and Learning Centers for Mathematics 3. Flipped Mathematics Classes and Project Based Learning: New Differentiated Instructional Models in Mathematics 4. Strategies for Differentiating Early Math Instruction 5. Strategies for Differentiating Instruction In Grades 3 Through 6 6. Strategies for Differentiating Instruction In Grades 6 Through 8 7. Differentiated Assessments and Response to Intervention Appendix A: Recently Developed or Widely Used Curricula in Mathematics References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452255453 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- Real-time strategies for real-life results! Are you struggling to balance your students' learning needs with their learning styles? William Bender's new edition of this teacher favorite is like no other. His is the only book that takes differentiated math instruction well into the twenty-first century, successfully blending the best of what technology has to offer with guidelines for meeting the objectives set forth by the Common Core. Every innovation in math instruction is addressed: * Flipping math instruction * Project-based learning * Using Khan Academy in the classroom * Educational gaming * Teaching for deeper conceptual understanding.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452255453 20160612
- Publication date
- Revision of: Differentiating math instruction : strategies that work for K-8 classrooms! / William N. Bender. ©2009.
- 9781452255453 (alk. paper)
- 1452255458 (alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: