- Tarek Azzam, Stephanie Evergreen, editors.
- San Francisco, CA : Wiley, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 2 volumes : illustrations (black and white) ; 23 cm.
- New directions for evaluation ; no. 139. 1097-6736
Education Library (Cubberley)
- Library has: pt.1-
pt. 2 <no. 139- 140 in series>
LB1028 .N4 NO.139
LB1028 .N4 NO.140
- Library has: pt.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Data visualization and evaluation / Tarek Azzam, Stephanie Evergreen, Amy A. Germuth, Susan J. Kistler
- Developments in quantitative data display and their implications for evaluation / Christopher Lysy
- Visualizing qualitative data in evaluation research / Stuart Henderson, Eden H. Segal
- Toolgraphy / Susan J. Kistler, Stephanie Evergreen, Tarek Azzam
- Design principles for data visualization in evaluation / Stephanie Evergreen, Chris Metzner
- Data dashboard as evaluation and research communication tool / Veronica S. Smith
- Graphic recording / Jara Dean-Coffey
- Mapping data, geographic information systems / Tarek Azzam.
- Publisher's Summary
- Do you communicate data and information to stakeholders? This issue is Part 1 of a two-part series on data visualization and evaluation. In Part 1, we introduce recent developments in the quantitative and qualitative data visualization field and provide a historical perspective on data visualization, its potential role in evaluation practice, and future directions. It discusses: Quantitative visualization methods such as tree maps Sparklines Web-based interactive visualization Different types of qualitative data visualizations, along with examples in various evaluation contexts A toolography describing additional data visualization tools and software, along with their major strengths and limitations. Intended as a guidance for understanding and designing data visualizations, this issue introduces fundamental concepts and links them to daily practice. This is the 139 th volume of the Jossey-Bass quarterly report series New Directions for Evaluation , an official publication of the American Evaluation Association.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Information visualization.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- New directions for evaluation, 1097-6736 ; no. 139 (Fall 2013)
- New directions for evaluation, 1097-6739 ; no. 140 (Winter 2013)
- "A publication of Jossey-Bass and the American Evaluation Association"--Cover.
- Current copyright fee: GBP22.00 35\0.
- 9781118793411 (pt. 1)
- 1118793412 (pt. 1)
- 9781118833544 (pt. 2)
- 1118833546 (pt. 2)
- 1118793374 (electronic bk.)
- 9781118793374 (electronic bk.)