I'm in the principal's seat, now what? : the story of a turnaround principal
- Allan R. Bonilla, EdD.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, A SAGE Company, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xx, 110 pages ; 26 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2831.9 .B63 2013||Unknown|
- Bonilla, Allan R.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 103-105) and index.
- Preface Acknowledgments About the Author Chapter 1. Building a Positive Culture Chapter 2. Structured Visibility Chapter 3. From Delegation to Collaboration Chapter 4. From Collaboration to Change Chapter 5. Supporting Students at Risk Chapter 6. Let's Celebrate Chapter 7. Coaching Strategies at Work Chapter 8. Parents Welcome Chapter 9. Where We Are Now References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452274348 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- Tried and true strategies for every principal From a turnaround principal who has been there comes clear strategies for positive, collaborative, and all-inclusive school environments. Far from a standalone anecdote for success, this guide features tools that can be used in any school. Offering true-life stories, examples, and interviews with award-winning turnaround principals, the author helps you focus on strategies that produce measurable results, such as: * Meeting the needs of the at-risk student * Improving attendance and student achievement * Being a true visible leader * Incorporating successful business practices * Celebrating success, and * Adopting a coaching mindset.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452274348 20160612
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- I am in the principal's seat, now what?
Browse related items
Start at call number: