Design-based implementation research : theories, methods, and exemplars
- Barry J. Fishman, William R. Penuel, Anna-Ruth Allen, Britte Haugan Cheng, editors.
- New York : Teachers College, Columbia University, 
- Physical description
- ix, 480 p. ; 23 cm.
- Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education ; 112th, pt. 2.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|370.6 .N28 V.112:PT.2||At bindery|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Part I. Introduction to DBIR
- Design-based implementation research : an emerging model for transforming the relationship of research and practice / Barry J. Fishman, . . . [et al.]
- Theories and research methodologies for design-based implementation research : examples from four cases / Jennifer Lin Russell, . . . [et al.]
- Part II. Taking a cross-setting perspective in DBIR
- Taking a societal sector perspective on youth learning and development / Milbrey McLaughlin and rebecca A. London
- Adaptation by design : a context-sensitive, dialogic approach to interventions / Ben Kirshner and Joseph L. Polman
- Part III.Designing across levels for DBIR
- Negotiating problems of practice in research-practice design partnerships / William R. Penuel, Cynthia E. Coburn, and Daniel J. Gallagher
- Beyond the policy memo : designing to strengthen the practice of district central office leadership for instructional improvement at scale / Meredith I. Honig
- Supporting teachers in schools to improve their instructional practice / Hilda Borko and Janette Klingner
- Designing for productive adaptation of curriculum interventions / Angela Heydel Debarger, . . . [et al.]
- Part IV. Forms of evidence in DBIR
- Design research with educational systems : investigating and supporting improvements in the quality of mathematics teaching and learning at scale / Paul Cobb, . . . [et al.]
- Towards an evidence framework for design-based implementation research / Barbara Means and Christopher J. Harris
- Situated research design and methodological choices in formative program evaluation / Jonathan Supovitz
- Part V. Infrastructures in support of DBIR
- The SERP approach to problem-solving research, development, and implementation / M. Suzanne Donovan, Catherine Snow, and Phil Daro
- Beyond classrooms : scaling and sustaining instructional innovations / Jimmy Scherrer, Nancy Israel, and Lauren B. Resnick
- More than a network : building professional communities for educational improvement / Jonathan R. Dolle, . . . [et al.]
- Empowering design-based implementation research : the need for infrastructure / Nora Sabelli and Chris Dede.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Design-based implementation research
- 112th Yearbook
- National Society for the Study of Education, 0077-5762 ; 112th yearbook, issue 2
Browse related items
Start at call number: