Windfall : the booming business of global warming
- McKenzie Funk.
- New York : The Penguin Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- 310 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : plates ; 24 cm
- Funk, McKenzie, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cold rush : Canada defends the Northwest Passage
- Shell games : when an oil company believes in climate change
- Greenland rising : an independence movement heats up
- Father of invention : Israel saves the melting Alps
- Too big to burn : public fires, private firefighters
- Uphill to money : where water runs when it runs out
- Farmland grab : Wall Street goes to South Sudan
- Green wall, black wall : Africa tries to keep the Sahara at bay, Europe tries to keep Africa at bay
- Great wall of India : what to do about the Bangladesh problem
- Seawalls for sale : why the Netherlands loves sea-level rise
- Better things for better living : climate genetics
- Problem solved : our geoengineered future
- Epilogue: Magical thinking.
- "An investigation into how entrepreneurial people and institutions around the globe are cashing in on the new world being created by global warming--and who will pay the price for it"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Wind fall
- Booming business of global warming
- 9781594204012 (hbk.)
- 1594204012 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: