Analytical tools and industrial applications for chemical processes and polymeric materials
- Toronto : Apple Academic Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Methodologies on Quantum-Chemical Calculation Reactivity of tert.butyl ester 3-(3 ', 5 '-di-tert.butyl-4 '-hydroxyphenyl)-Propionic Acid in the Reactions of Oxidation Assessment of the Potential of Enhanced Oil Recovery from Reservoirs with High Water Content Using the Heat of Nitrate Oxidation Reactions and In Situ Hydrocarbon Oxidation Antioxidative Efficiency Terpenphenol at Thermo-Oxidative Degradation Polyvinyl Chloride Photoinitiated Copolymerization of Bifunctional (Meth)Acrylates. Kinetics and Mechanism Nanofibrous on the Base of Polyhydroxybutyrate Degradation of Some Films Under UV-Radiation Polyolefin Chlorine-Containing Rubbers: Properties and Applications Adhesion Characteristics of Ethylene Copolymers Oxidation of Fibrinogen by Ozone: Effect of Dihydroquercetin and Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complex with the New Dihydroquercetin Derivative Industrial Drying and Evaporation Systems Nanopatterned Implants Loaded with Drugs Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- In a unified treatment for the broad subject of materials, this book presents some fascinating phenomena associated with the remarkable performance of polymers and chemical materials. It provides a comprehensive description of the applications and tools for chemical polymeric materials. It also includes the background information necessary for assimilating the current academic literature on complex materials and their applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Slavcho Kirillov Rakovsky, DSc, Ryszard Kozlowski, PhD, and Nekane Guarrotxena, PhD ; Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc, and A. K. Haghi, PhD Reviewers and Advisory Board Members.
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9781926895666 (hardback)
- 9781482221701 (e-book : PDF)
- 1482221705 (electronic bk.)