Engineering mechanics of polymeric materials : theories, properties, and applications
- Gabil Garibxan ogli Aliyev, DSc, and Faig Bakhman ogli Naghiyev, DSc.
- Toronto : Apple Academic Press ; Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -263) and index.
- Interaction of Physico-Mechanical and Physico-Chemical Properties of Polymer Materials G. G. Aliyev and F. B. Nagiyev Stress-Strain State of a Sandwich Thick-walled Pipe with Regard to Change of Physico-Chemical Properties of the Material G. G. Aliyev and F. B. Nagiyev 3. Stress, Deformation, and Strength of Sandwich Reinforced Thick-walled Pipes with Regard to Change of Physico-Chemical Properties of Binder G. G. Aliyev and F. B. Nagiyev.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781926895550 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- This book covers the theory of the strength of laminated and reinforced structures made of polymer materials with regard to the changeability of physico-chemical properties is examined. It presents an experimental-theoretical method on the definition of physico-mechanical properties of polymers composite materials and polymerized bundles made of fibers with emphasis on the changes of physico-chemical properties of the materials. With mathematical strictness, the experimental and theoretical studies presented here will aid in the development of reliable methods and new practices of analyzing structures with the influence of chemically aggressive liquids and gases and in the creation of specific production structures that will withstand corrosive environments.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781926895550 20160612
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: ( 9781926895550 (alk. paper) )
- 9781482206166 (e-book : PDF)
- 1482206161 (e-book : PDF)