- Octavian Iordache, president, Polystochastic, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, .
- Physical description
- xvi, 215 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA691 .I66 2014||Unknown|
- Iordache, Octavian.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Abbreviations Introduction Diversifying and Unifying Ways Categorification and Decategorification Polytope Projects References Methods and Models Differential Posets Dual Graded Graphs Updown Categories Combinatorial Species Polytopes and n-Levels Systems Differential Models References Separation and Integration Binary Rooted Trees for Separation Lifted Binary Trees Rooted Trees References Cyclic and Linear Cyclic Separations Evolvability for Linear vs. Cyclical Schemas References Compositions and Decompositions Compositions Partitions References Construction and Deconstruction Crystal Growth Self-Confi gurable Modular Automata Packing and Unpacking References Strong and Weak Molecular Interactions Molecular and Supramolecular Dynamic Combinatorial Libraries and Templating Polytopes for Supramolecular Chemistry G-quadruplexes Supramolecular Tiling Stereochemistry for Cyclic Compounds References Synthesis and Decomposition Reactions Evolutionary Biotechnology Chemical Reaction Networks Chemical Organization References Data and Concepts Analysis Formal Concept Analysis Nesting Line Diagrams References Design of Experiments and Analysis Design of Experiments and Hasse Diagrams Permutation Trees for Designs of Experiments Self-Evolvability and Polytopes References Premises and Perspectives Premises Perspectives References Appendix Informational Entropy References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781482204643 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- How do you know what works and what doesn't? This book contains case studies highlighting the power of polytope projects for complex problem solving. Any sort of combinational problem characterized by a large variety of possibly complex constructions and deconstructions based on simple building blocks can be studied in a similar way. Although the majority of case studies are related to chemistry, the method is general and equally applicable to other fields for engineering or science.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781482204643 20160612
- Publication date
- 9781482204643 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1482204649 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: