Investment protection in Brazil
- edited by Daniel de Andrade Levy, Ana Gerdau de Borja, Adriana Noemi Pucci.
- Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Kluwer Law International, 
- Frederick, MD : Aspen Publishers, Inc.
- Physical description
- xxxiii, 289 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 271-277) and index.
- Investment arbitration in Brazil : the landscape of investment arbitration in Brazil and why Brazil should become a more important player in the investment arbitration arena / Paulo Macedo Garcia Neto
- ICSID in Latin America : where does Brazil stand? / Daniel de Andrade Levy & Rodrigo Moreira
- Two sides of the same coin : to what extent is arbitration with the Brazilian administration similar to investment-treaty arbitration? / Daniel M.C. Barbosa & Pedro Martini
- International standards of protection of foreign investment under customary international law / Adriana Noemi Pucci
- Investment treaties, foreign investment and Brazilian law : the magic of reality / Gustavo Fernandes de Andrade & Gustavo Henrique Justino de Oliveira
- Expropriation in Brazilian law : an international standard? / Daniel Tavela Luís & Luis Antonio Gonçalves de Andrade
- The Brazilian legal approach to foreign investment in light of the principle of national treatment under investment treaties / Ana Gerdau de Borja, Maria da Graça de Almeida Prado & Priscila Knoll Aymone
- Investment arbitration and public-private partnership agreements in Brazil / Eliana Baraldi & Jorge Vargas Neto
- Arbitration and energy law / Rafael Villar Gagliardi, Camila Biral Vieira da Cunha & Daniel Hossni Ribeiro do Valle
- The Brazilian option in international investment law : democratic institutions, human rights and the protection of foreign investment / Henrique Rabello de Carvalho
- Intellectual property rights in the context of investment arbitration : a Brazilian perspective / Karina Haidar Müller & Nathalia Mazzonetto.
- Publication date
- 9789041149619 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9041149619 (hbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: